PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To oversee the milling operations
and ensure compliance with quality specifications while meeting and achieving
the set targets for output in line with the organization’s goals and
objectives. also to be mindful of the environmental impact assessment as it
relate to dust and spillages, noise and moving parts and equipment.
- Safely and skillfully operate the
feed mill machine following all standard equipment procedures.
- Operate the hummer mill from the
control panel correctly and safely at all times.
- Maintain equipment in proper
operating condition by performing simple preventive maintenance and repair
- Ensure the crushing milling
machine and its surroundings are kept clean at all times in compliance
with the safety, health and environment standards.
- Monitor the operation of the
crushing milling machine to identity any unusual sound or variation and
notify the maintenance team to avoid any breakdown or downtime.
- Monitor the de-hulling machine to
ensure its effectiveness.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication
and interpersonal skills.
- Be a great team player.
- Have good physical
- Pay keen attention to
- Have working knowledge of milling machines and tools
• NABTEB, Trade Test.
• 5 O’ level credits
including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
in similar industry.