PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To supervise the activities of process lines operators and monitor the
operation of critical machines such as raw Material silos,dough mixer, rollers
and the chin chin fryer to ensure that quality production is maintained in line
with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Supervise and monitor the
operations of critical machines such as the fryer, silo, raw materials
feeding, raw materials weighing, dough mixing, packaging to ensure that
quality production is maintained in line with the organization's goals and
- Receive instruction from the Shift
Manager or plant manager on the timeline for the execution of preventative
maintenance and ensure that the lines are made available.
- Follow up on all outstanding
process issues on previous shifts to ensure prompt resolution especially
as regards to downtimes and machine breakdowns.
- Liaise with maintenance to
identify the root cause of breakdown and ensure prompt resolution of all
machine breakdown cases.
- Collaborate with quality control
department to resolve issues relating to product quality.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess strong communication
and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent team building
and supervisory skills.
- Have strong analytical and
problem- solving skills.
- Pay keen attention to
- Have excellent time
in science / Engineering related course.
O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in
- Demonstrable experience using
process improvement methodologies.