PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Monitor production activities and ensure that in-process
and finished products conform to specifications, relevant standards, company’s
objectives and customer’s food safety requirements.
- Monitor production process and
ensure deviations are promptly identified, reported and corrected.
- Identify defective or
non-compliance products (fats and oil) and quarantine the lots.
- Draw and keep representative
reference samples for each products produced.
- Carry out line inspection for
cleanliness and ensure that hygiene requirement are met before and during
- Confirm the hygiene level of
personnel in production and packaging area, report all non- compliance,
generate and issue non-compliance form accordingly.
- Report and document all quality
related findings during production and packaging to the Quality Assurance
- Maintain Food Safety Management
System (FSMS) requirement in PEOPL.
- Ensure that all scales at the
recipe weighing room and production floor are working properly, verify
weekly and maintain record.
THE PERSON MUST
• Show critical thinking
with great attention to details.
• Able to work under
pressure and multitask.
• Posses the ability to
communicate clearly and take the right decision during process challenges.
• Minimum of National
Diploma (ND) in science related discipline: Food Science/Tech., Microbiology,
Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Relevant experience in Quality assurance processes.