FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
BUSINESS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
- The Head of business process improvement (BPI) will work closely with the relevant stakeholders and a small team to catalyze continuous improvement by helping BU line management to identify and capture opportunities for efficiency (and effectiveness) gains across the group.
- Apply process reengineering and continuous improvement methodologies and principles in a structured, actionable, and measurable way.
- Reinforce a winning culture of excellence by championing process improvement projects and initiatives
- support various change management programs and, in general, acts as an agent of change.
- Interact with all levels of management to understand deeply and document existing processes, analyze data, and recommend enhanced (or entirely new) business processes in line with best practices.
- Maintain electronic inventory of business processes and coordinate updates to the inventory.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities to improve work processes, enhance the quality of service and productivity, and advocate convincingly such opportunities to the process owners and senior management.
- Develop and monitor scorecards and/or trackers to measure the success of process improvement initiatives
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures necessary to achieve best practices in all areas of operations.
- Stay abreast of leading practices for business process documentation and execution
- Champion process improvement methodologies.
- Foster a process-based (but still entrepreneurial) culture via communication, performance management and measurement, knowledge management, and people development.
- Partner with functional heads and BU leaders to share continuous improvement best practices.
- Coach functional teams on best process improvement practices, drive behavior change, and change adoption.
THE PERSON MUST
- Ensure better planning and forecasting capabilities because of lean and automated processes.
- Ensure internal & external SLAs (gold standard) for all major processes.
- Ensure savings or other productivity gains because of process improvement and/or other initiatives.
- Ensure cost savings and cost avoidance.
- Ensure the improved level of stakeholders’ alignment.
- First degree preferably in the fields of Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organisational Behaviour, Mathematics or Finance.
- A master’s degree in any of the above or related fields and/or an MBA would be a plus.
- Project management qualifications would be a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with a major manufacturing player or a top-notch management or technology consultancy firm.