FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
TAX MANAGER - FINANCE, APAPA
- Review and reconcile general ledger entries for tax implications; provide corrective and improvement measures accordingly.
- Ensure compliance, timely filing and remittance of all taxes and levies (such as Expatriate PAYE, VAT, WHT, CIT, ET, business premises levy, development levy, etc.) within government time frame.
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and consultants and supervise all tax audits.
- Provide comprehensive report on every tax audit exercise and give regular status update on tax cases, remittances, levies, fees, payments to agents and consultants.
- Provide innovative tax management, planning, and tax-savings strategies, backed with statistical data and/or analysis.
Be abreast with all tax regulations and new promulgation / enactments and advise finance management accordingly.
- Provide advisory support to Food Division and Business Units on tax matters as may be required.
- Apply a holistic approach to determine impact to various taxes and ensure that tax position is optimized.
- Review contracts for commercial and regulatory compliance and efficiency.
- Ensure all tax queries and correspondences are responded to, and appropriate steps are taken to avoid penalties due to non-compliance.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be comfortable with at least 50% travel on the job
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ICAN, ACCA
Deadline for application: Friday, 16th April 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Consulting or FMCG background from a multinational is an added advantage