FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
- Work with
the Sales Team to support sales planning & analysis
and analyze key metrics
- Data analysis
& reporting, market research, competitor analysis, sales planning, and
sales process optimization.
consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales
data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and
analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
and dashboards in Sales, ensuring that the sales Team and leaders have access
to key data required to successfully manage sales operations.
accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence
essential to the sales organization
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, and/or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
The person must:
good interpersonal skills
- Be able to accurately report
able to multi-task
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
- Minimum 3 years in a business/sales analyst role